NEW DELHI: German luxury carmakers
on Thursday zoomed in the BS-VI iteration of the
, starting at Rs 55.40 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Available in Sport variant, the new BMW 530i is locally produced at BMW Group Plant Chennai and is BS-VI compliant. Here is a list of features and specifications that you need know about the car:
Exterior highlights:1. The new BMW 530i Sport is available in the following metallic paintworks: Mineral White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue and Bluestone Metallic.
2. The boldly designed kidney grille slats in chrome and front bumper with specific design elements in Black High-Gloss produce an athletic effect for the front end.
3. The tailpipes in chrome high-gloss add a touch of style, along with the classically designed 17-inch light-alloy wheels
4. The sporty appearance is further rounded out by the characteristic air breathers in satinised aluminium.
Features inside: 1.. The range of upholstery combinations in the new BMW 530i Sport has Sensatec as standard and includes Canberra Beige and Black options.
2. The new BMW 530i Sport comes Display Key that allows drivers to keep in contact with their car round the clock.
3. Sport Package in the interior features electrically adjustable seats in sensatec and interior trim in black high-gloss with highlight trim finishers in Pearl Chrome.
4. BMW 530i Sport gets a multi-function sport leather steering wheel, exclusive door sill finishers with BMW logo and ambient lighting package with six dimmable designs.
5. Hands do the talking with BMW Gesture Control, which recognizes six pre-defined hand movements for control of a number of functions.
6. Parking and maneuvering is made easier with the help of Parking Assistant along with the Rear View Camera and Park Distance Control (PDC).
7. The new BMW 530i Sport is equipped with a wide range of BMW ConnectedDrive systems, like BMW Virtual Assistant that understands voice commands, BMW Live Cockpit Professional, with the 12.3-inch fully-digital Instrument Display, BMW iDrive Touch with handwriting recognition, 10.25-inch touchscreen with 3D maps enabled navigation, 12 loud speakers with 205 Watts HiFi Loudspeaker System, Wireless Apple CarPlay and connectivity through Bluetooth and USB.
Engine and performance:1. The two-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine produces an output of 252 hp with a maximum torque of 350 Nm at 1,450 – 4,800 rpm while mated to 8-speed Steptronic Sport automatic transmission. The car accelerates from 0 -100 km / hr in just 6.1 seconds.
2. The new BMW 530i Sport comes with a Launch Control function as standard. Using the driving experience control switch, the driver can choose between different driving modes to suit the driving conditions (Comfort, Sport, ECO PRO and Sport+).
Driving and handling features:1. The rear suspension and double-wishbone front suspension work together to provide excellent anti-roll control when cornering, but never at the expense of ride comfort.
2. BMW offered 530i Sport with optimal support in any situation with six air bags,
(ABS) with brake assist, Active PDC rear, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including
(CBC), Hill Descent Control (HDC), Side-impact Protection, Runflat tyres (RFT) with reinforced sidewalls, electronic vehicle immobiliser, crash sensor and integrated emergency spare wheel.
3. Adaptive LED Headlights along with BMW Selective Beam anti-dazzle high beam can automatically adjust its concentrated gaze onto the road with a range of up to 500 metres.
4. Aerodynamic excellence and resulting fuel efficiency are guaranteed by details such as the side air blades on the tailgate and the air curtain integrated into the air inlets at the front.
5. These measures are aided by additional features such as the 50:50 weight distribution, low centre of gravity, intelligent lightweight construction, automatic start/stop function, ECO PRO mode, brake energy regeneration, electric power steering and more.
Warranty package:1. Service packages cover Condition Based Service (CBS) and scheduled maintenance work with a choice of plans starting from 3 years / 40,000 kms with effective cost Rs 17,300 per year.
2. Additionally, another unique facility allows BMW customers to extend the service and repair packages upto 10 years / 2,00,000 kms during the run time by just paying a differential amount.
service: Latest technology and tools are used to carry out targeted repairs without having to replace bigger parts. This includes body and paint related jobs including plastic parts, dents, spot paint job, headlight, alloy wheel and leather works.
4. BMW India now also offers similar service packages for older cars too. Optional BMW Repair Inclusive extends warranty benefits from third year of operation to maximum sixth year, after the completion of the standard two-year warranty period.